Please answer yes or no to the following questions:
- Do you lose time from work due to your drinking or drug use?
- Is drinking or drug use making your home life unhappy?
- Do you drink or use drugs because you are shy with other people?
- Is drinking or using drugs affecting your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after drinking or drug use?
- Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of your drinking or drug use?
- Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when drinking or using drugs?
- Does your drinking or using drugs make you careless of your family’s welfare?
- Has your ambition decreased since drinking or using drugs?
- Do you crave a drink or drugs at a definite time daily?
- Do you want a drink or drugs the next morning?
- Does drinking or drug use cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Has your efficiency decreased since drinking or using drugs?
- Is drinking or using drugs jeopardizing your job or business?
- Do you drink or use drugs to escape from worries or troubles?
- Do you drink or use drugs alone?
- Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of your drinking or drug use?
- Has your physician ever treated you for drinking or drug use?
- Do you drink or use drugs to build up your self-confidence?
- Have you ever been in a hospital or institution on account of drinking or drug use?
This test was written at Johns Hopkins University to assess for alcoholism and drug addiction.
If you answer yes to one question, it is a warning for potential alcoholism/drug addiction. If you answer yes to two questions, it is likely that you are an alcoholic or addict. If you answer yes to three questions, it can be assumed that you are addicted to alcohol and/or drugs. Please contact us for a more comprehensive assessment.
New Hope Recovery Center is a residential drug and alcohol treatment center, located in Chicago, Illinois (IL). New Hopes staff of addiction recovery
professionals include certified addiction counselors, doctors specializing in addiction counseling, family therapist, consulting psychiatrist, licensed clinical social workers and
other treatment professionals that include adult women and men. We provide drug addiction treatment to adults 18 and over, males, females , and counseling to parents,
spouses, siblings and other family members involved in the lives of our patients. We have been successful to help alcoholics and drug addicts suffering from alcoholism
and drug addiction from drugs that include alcohol, meth “speed”, cocaine and other stimulants, narcotic opiates such as heroin, methadone, oxyContin, vicodin,
and other narcotic painkillers, and sedative benzodiazepines. New Hope is a successful drug rehab center offering the best alcohol and drug rehabilitation treatment with
a high success rate. New Hope drug rehab center will help the alcoholic and drug addict re-acquire the ethics and morals that once existed before drugs entered into their
AddressNew Hope Recovery Center
2835 N Sheffield Ave
Chicago, Illinois (IL) 60657
PhoneIntake and Assessment Office
Toll Free: 888-707-4673
|Join Our Mailing List|