New Hope Recovery Drug Rehab Center, located in Chicago, IL, is a comprehensive alcohol and drug treatment program offering residential treatment, outpatient treatment, transitional, sober living extended care. While there are many rehabilitation programs for alcoholism and drug addiction, few offer a continuum of care, from residential to extended care / sober living, along with an outpatient program.
Our Drug Addiction Treatment Programs
- 28 Day Residential Drug Treatment
- The inpatient residential alcohol and drug rehab program is for those suffering from the disease of alcoholism and addiction who need a more structured intensive treatment experience, even if they have suffered numerous relapses or failed other outpatient treatment programs. The twenty-eight day inpatient residential treatment program also has highly structured family involvement which has shown to greatly improve chances for ongoing recovery. The twenty-eight day residential inpatient program is staffed twenty-four hours per day and provides alcoholism and addiction rehabilitation services from a multi-disciplinary staff. The program is followed by a six month, once per week continuing care group. Some individuals upon completion of the inpatient residential treatment program attend our Extended Care Sober Living Program also located in Lincoln Park, Chicago.
- Residential Day Treatment Program
- New Hope Recovery Center’s twenty-eight day Residential Day Treatment Program is for those men and women who are suffering from alcoholism and/or drug addiction who need an intensive treatment experience but are physically, mentally, and emotionally stable enough to live in New Hope Recovery Center’s sober living extended care facilities and come to the day treatment program during the day. The patients in the Residential Day Treatment Program also have their evening hours highly structured with twelve step meetings such as AA and NA as well as additional groups. All New Hope Recovery Center’s sober living extended care housing is highly monitored by staff, and random drug screenings are given to all patients regularly. By living together with other recovering alcoholics and addicts, a sense of community is formed that has shown to have a very positive impact on successful recovery.
- Outpatient Drug Treatment Program
- Fully licensed by the State of Illinois, our 28-day and outpatient drug treatment programs are designed to educate addicts and alcoholics on the underlying causes of alcoholism and drug addiction. Some of the many topics our chemical dependency counselors focus on are: spirituality, fear, denial, family problems and dynamics, financial problems, social issues, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle without drugs and alcohol.
- Extended Care Drug Rehabilitation Program
- Within the course of treatment, an addict or alcoholic is given a variety of tools to utilize in recovery. Our alcoholism and drug addiction rehabilitation program is designed to utilize the key principles of 12 Step recovery programs (Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotic Anonymous, Alanon). AA meetings take place in our building, and patients interact frequently with outside AA and NA members. New Hope also provides weekly aftercare meetings for six months after treatment at no additional cost to patients. We work with each patient individually to determine any additional needs post-treatment, making specific recommendations, so that he or she does not return to alcoholism or drug addiction.
- For Families
- New Hope Recovery Center also offers family treatment along with all of our drug rehab services. The family program allows family members to get a better understanding of alcohol and drug abuse, and the disease of chemical dependency. Our family treatment program permits family members to share how the disease of addiction has affected them, and offers resources and referrals for recovery from codependency problems as well.
New Hope Recovery Center is a residential drug and alcohol treatment center, located in Chicago, Illinois (IL). New Hopes staff of addiction recovery
professionals include certified addiction counselors, doctors specializing in addiction counseling, family therapist, consulting psychiatrist, licensed clinical social workers and
other treatment professionals that include adult women and men. We provide drug addiction treatment to adults 18 and over, males, females , and counseling to parents,
spouses, siblings and other family members involved in the lives of our patients. We have been successful to help alcoholics and drug addicts suffering from alcoholism
and drug addiction from drugs that include alcohol, meth “speed”, cocaine and other stimulants, narcotic opiates such as heroin, methadone, oxyContin, vicodin,
and other narcotic painkillers, and sedative benzodiazepines. New Hope is a successful drug rehab center offering the best alcohol and drug rehabilitation treatment with
a high success rate. New Hope drug rehab center will help the alcoholic and drug addict re-acquire the ethics and morals that once existed before drugs entered into their
AddressNew Hope Recovery Center
2835 N Sheffield Ave
Chicago, Illinois (IL) 60657
PhoneIntake and Assessment Office
Toll Free: 888-707-4673
|Join Our Mailing List|