Please answer yes or no to the following questions:
- Are you ever afraid to be around the person when he or she is drinking or using drugs because of the possibility of verbal or physical abuse?
- Do you worry about the person’s drinking or drug use?
- Has the person broken promises to control or stop his/her drinking or drug use?
- Have you ever made excuses for the way the person behaved while drinking or using?
- Do you feel guilty about the person’s drinking or drug use?
- Do you feel anxious or tense around the person because of his or her drinking or drug use?
- Are you afraid to ride with the person after he or she has been drinking or using?
- Have you ever lied to anyone else about the person’s drinking or drug use?
- Have you ever helped the person “cover up” for a drinking or using episode by calling his or her employer, or telling others that he or she is feeling “sick”?
- Have you ever been embarrassed by the person’s drinking or drug use?
This test was created by the Johnson Institute to identify families affected by drug and alcohol addiction. If you have answered yes to three or more questions, there is a good chance that your friend or family member needs help. Please contact us for further information about addiction treatment for your loved one. New Hope Recovery Center also provides resources and information for families of addicts and alcoholics.
New Hope Recovery Center is a residential drug and alcohol treatment center, located in Chicago, Illinois (IL). New Hopes staff of addiction recovery
professionals include certified addiction counselors, doctors specializing in addiction counseling, family therapist, consulting psychiatrist, licensed clinical social workers and
other treatment professionals that include adult women and men. We provide drug addiction treatment to adults 18 and over, males, females , and counseling to parents,
spouses, siblings and other family members involved in the lives of our patients. We have been successful to help alcoholics and drug addicts suffering from alcoholism
and drug addiction from drugs that include alcohol, meth “speed”, cocaine and other stimulants, narcotic opiates such as heroin, methadone, oxyContin, vicodin,
and other narcotic painkillers, and sedative benzodiazepines. New Hope is a successful drug rehab center offering the best alcohol and drug rehabilitation treatment with
a high success rate. New Hope drug rehab center will help the alcoholic and drug addict re-acquire the ethics and morals that once existed before drugs entered into their
AddressNew Hope Recovery Center
2835 N Sheffield Ave
Chicago, Illinois (IL) 60657
PhoneIntake and Assessment Office
Toll Free: 888-707-4673
|Join Our Mailing List|