Most mouthwashes contain alcohol, a LOT of alcohol. For example, the original Listerine formula is almost 27% alcohol (54 Proof) and most mint-flavored mouthwashes are around 22% alcohol. But drinking mouthwash can be dangerous. Who would drink mouthwash? Although it may not occur to most people to try drinking mouthwash, for some people, it is.. read more ?
Is it possible to tell if someone is at risk for future binge drinking? A recently published study suggests it is. The study was published in the journal Nature. It conducted 10 hour comprehensive assessments on 2400 14-year olds in eight different European countries. Five years later a follow up was done to see which.. read more ?
Join Our Mailing List
Search Our Site
News / Addiction Journal
- New Cross Addiction Mens Group Starting May 1, 2017
- New Hope Announces Recovery Meeting for Healing Professionals
- New Gay and Bisexual Mens Cross Addiction Therapy Group
- The Who, What, Why, Where and How of Starting a Private Practice Therapy Business
- Two Weekly Refuge Recovery Meetings in Chicago