New Hope Recovery Center is pleased to offer a new 8 week closed group for gay and bisexual men affected by cross addictions.
For those struggling with multiple addictions, sexual compulsivity, relationships issues and/or trauma, this group will provide tools to process shame, fear and anxiety and will offer insights into the barriers that can keep someone stuck.
This confidential closed 8 week group will meet Tuesday evenings 6pm-8pm from October 25, 2016 to December 13, 2016.
Contact New Hope Recovery Center at 773-883-3916 or email@example.com for more information and to register for the group.
Written By: New Hope Recovery Center
New Hope Recovery Center is located in Chicago and offers individualized alcohol and drug addiction treatment in a loving supportive environment. The New Hope with Pride Program focuses on the needs of LGBTQIA individuals. Contact New Hope Recovery Center at 888-707- 4673 (HOPE).
Subscribe To Our News Feed
Join Our Mailing List
Search Our Site
News / Addiction Journal
- New Gay and Bisexual Men’s Cross Addiction Therapy Group
- The Who, What, Why, Where and How of Starting a Private Practice Therapy Business
- Two Weekly Refuge Recovery Meetings in Chicago
- 2016 Chicago Roundup – Proudly Sponsored by New Hope Recovery Center
- Jeff Zacharias Speaks at NCAD: Intersection of Sex, Drug and Technology