Refuge Recovery is every Tuesday and Friday at 7pm (open to anyone in recovery). The only meetings in Chicago!
Smart Recovery is every Wednesday at 7pm (open to anyone in recovery). Meets in Group Room #2.
CMA (Crystal Meth Anonymous) – Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 2:00 p.m. (open to anyone in recovery)
AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) – Tuesdays at 12:00 p.m. (steps 1-2-3 study out of the 12×12, and a lead the fourth Tuesday of every month) (open to anyone in recovery)
NA (Narcotics Anonymous) is every Wednesday at 12:30 pm (open to anyone in recovery)
Alumni Meeting is every Monday (except for holidays) at 7:00 pm, or every Tuesday at 10:30am.
Are you looking to start a new meeting in the Lincoln Park/Lakeview/Boystown area? Contact us! We have group rooms available! Email: email@example.com or call 773-883-3916.
Interested in AA events in Chicago? Check the Chicago Area Service Office’s calendar!
Interested in NA events in Chicago? Check the Chicagoland Region of NA
Interested in CMA events in Chicago? http://www.crystalmethchicago.org
Interested in Smart Recovery in Chicago? http://www.smartrecoverychicago.org/
Interested in Refuge Recovery? http://www.refugerecovery.org/meetings-in/
Subscribe To Our News Feed
Join Our Mailing List
Search Our Site
News / Addiction Journal
- New Gay and Bisexual Men’s Cross Addiction Therapy Group
- The Who, What, Why, Where and How of Starting a Private Practice Therapy Business
- Two Weekly Refuge Recovery Meetings in Chicago
- 2016 Chicago Roundup – Proudly Sponsored by New Hope Recovery Center
- Jeff Zacharias Speaks at NCAD: Intersection of Sex, Drug and Technology