For Partners of Men Affected by an Addiction
8 week Program beginning April 7, 2015
Are you in a relationship that is impacted by multiple addictions, sexual compulsivity or sex addiction?
New Hope Recovery Center offers this therapeutic program for individuals who are in a relationship controlled by addiction. It is an opportunity for partners to share and explore their own experience of uncertainty and fear, as well as hope for their current relationship.
- Gain effective recovery tools for personal empowerment
- Better understand the process of addiction and its impact on the relationship
- Learn to set boundaries to improve self-care
- Discover how your life reached this overwhelming point
- Enjoy a small group setting for enhanced interactive exploration and self-discovery
What? Confidential 8 week Partner Therapy Program
When? Tuesday Evenings from 6-8pm beginning April 7, 2105
Where? New Hope Recovery Center
2835 N. Sheffield Ave., Suite #308, Chicago IL 60657
Call 773.883.3544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to participate
Subscribe To Our News Feed