Its that time again for Chicago’s only LGBTQ recovery weekend. It begins August 15th and continues until August 17th at the Center on Halsted. Chicago Roundup, Inc. is a volunteer-based organization for the celebration of 12-step recovery from alcohol and drug addiction within the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered community. This organization produces engaging events in a safe environment, affording participants the opportunity to have a spiritual awakening.
The Main Event - We Can Go Anywhere
- Is a weekend-long gathering of LGBT’s celebrating recovery and those interested in finding out what a life of recovery has to offer.
- Provides thought-provoking panel discussions, engaging speakers, pure entertainment and fellowship opportunities intended to enhance your spiritual, emotional and sober life.
- Offers the perfect opportunity to meet other recovering people from all of the world and make some wonderful new friendships in the process.
- Is hosted in the heart of Boystown at the largest LGBT Community Center in the Midwest, Chicago’s state-of-the-art Center on Halsted.
- Begins on Friday, August 15th and ends on Sunday, August 17th, 2014.
This collection of so many different experiences and perceptions makes our own recovery that much stronger.
Go to the Chicago RoundUp registration page to for further details and to register for this serenity filled weekend.
New Hope Recovery Center is the presenting sponsor this year, and we couldn't be more proud to help support such a wonderful organization.
Subscribe To Our News Feed