CURRENT POSITION(S) AVAILABLE: None at this time. Please check again at a later date.
Is New Hope Recovery Center right for me?
New Hope Recovery Center is an alcohol and chemical dependency treatment facility located in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago. Our levels of care include Residential Day Treatment (RDT), Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP), Aftercare, and Extended Care. Additionally, we also have unique programs available for Emerging Adults and LGBTQI individuals.
We are passionate and committed to helping our clients and their families live loving and balanced lives. Our small staff size allows us to work more closely with each client to provide them with individualized treatment plans. We value our staff because they trust us, they have passion and pride in what they do, and they enjoy the people they work with. If you are interested in joining our work family, please fill out the attached application.
How do I apply?
New Hope Recovery requests the following information when applying for employment:
- Fill out the employment application: (see attached PDF)
- 2 letters of recommendation
You may email, fax, or mail your employment application packet:
Fax: (Attn: Jeff) 773-442-0414
Mail: Attn Jeff Zacharias
New Hope Recovery Center
2835 N Sheffield Ave
Chicago IL 60657
Please allow 3-5 business days for a response.
Subscribe To Our News Feed
Join Our Mailing List
Search Our Site
News / Addiction Journal
- New Cross Addiction Men’s Group Starting May 1, 2017
- New Hope Announces Recovery Meeting for Healing Professionals
- New Gay and Bisexual Men’s Cross Addiction Therapy Group
- The Who, What, Why, Where and How of Starting a Private Practice Therapy Business
- Two Weekly Refuge Recovery Meetings in Chicago